• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
The Guide Trail Stem translates your handlebar input into precise trail movements. It’s an ideal choice for modern trail bikes that have a long front center and wide bars. The Guide Trail Stem is lightweight, durable, and available in a variety of sizes to suit rider preferences. - AL-6061-T6 aluminum construction - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design - 31.8mm bar clamp - 28.6mm stem clamp - 40mm stack height - Bead-blasted, then anodized, finish
- High angle stems designed specifically for use with Monstercross or Gravel bikes equipped with off-road drop bars - Available in +25° and +40° versions and lengths from 60 to 130mm - 3D forged 6061 aluminum construction - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 31.8 - Color: Blk - Material: AL6061
- Available in a variety of lengths, angles, and bar bores for the perfect fit - Road or Mountain compatible - 3D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4-bolt front loading one-piece faceplate design - ISO-Mountain safety certified
MSW 17° stems raise the bar—literally—for what riders can expect from an inexpensive stem. Rigorously tested to ISO-4210 Mountain qualification standards. - Tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate for easy installation
- Giant's advanced alloy manufacturing process for a 35mm clamp diameter with maximized strength at minimal weight. - Not OD2, regular 1-1/8".
Featuring purpose-engineered shaping, Giant’s all-new aluminum Contact SL stem is stiff, strong and ultra-light. Available in 0° and ±10°angles and eight lengths from 70 to 140mm brings superior performance to a wide range of riders. VERSATILE FIT Available in eight sizes, ranging from 70mm to 140mm, and 2 angles (±0°/ ±10°), the Contact SL stem is perfect for any ride experience. - Super stiff, ultra-light aluminum - Compatible with all Giant OD1 and OD2 steer tubes - Integrated silhouette from stem to cone spacers - Compatible with Giant's Contact SLR/SL computer mount
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 2-D forged AL-6061-T6 - Four-bolt handlebar clamp - 41mm height - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
$39.00 - $39.99
Dimension 31.8 Stems are fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stems that have a 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 31.8mm can be used with 26.0 bars with additional shim (SM5317) - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
For cross country and all-mountain riding, Dimension Trail Stems provide a broad array of sizing options, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes
Page 1 of 1